1. Paint both sides of a wood TransformMason Tag with black acrylic paint, allow to dry thoroughly.
2. With thinned second color of choice, dry brush a coat of acrylic paint over top of the black base coat and allow to thoroughly dry.
3. Lightly sand off edges and spots in the main color allowing some black to show through.
4. Decorate tag with a unique design or write what is inside the jar with a black medium point marker.
5. Fill jar with lotion.
6. Follow directions on the Pump Lid Insert to assemble pump, replacing the existing jar insert
7. Using string or twine, attach the decorated tag to the top of the jar.
1. Choose two complimentary sizes of TransformMason wood tags from the package, paint both sides with a wash of acrylic paint, allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Write “hand” on the smaller tag and “soap” on the larger tag.
3. Turn the jar up-side down, lightly misting the bottom and slightly up the sides of the jar several times with spray paint, taking care to not spray to high up the sides.
4. Using filberts create flower petals of different sizes. Connect the flowers with vining using the round brush. Allow paint to completely dry before outlining and adding detail to the inner sections of the flowers and vines with the fine point marker.
5. Lightly coat the outside of the jar with clear acrylic craft spray. Dry and repeat.
6. Fill jar with hand soap.
7. Follow directions on the Pump Lid Insert to assemble pump, replacing the existing jar insert.
8. Stack and attach the wood tags with ribbon or twine.