1. Sand all sides of each of wood letter using fine grit sandpaper.
2. Wipe off dust from sanding.
3. Paint the front and sides of each of the letters using Chalk Finish Paint, allow to dry. A second coat may be necessary.
4. Spray adhesive on to the back of scrapbook paper.
5. Place the letter face down and press firmly.
6. Using an X-Acto Knife, trace the letter and cut out the letter’s shape. Cover the front of the letter with scrapbook paper.
7. Apply moge podge to the front surface of each letter with the foam paintbrush and allow to dry.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 until all of the letters have been covered.
1. Paint the frames with desired color. Allow to dry.