1. Cut black cardstock 7" x 10" for card base. Fold in half and crease the fold.
2. Punch a strip of white cardstock 1-1/2" x 8" using the Up In The Clouds Border Punch.
3. Adhere punched strip to 1" x 7" strip of patterned paper.
4. Adhere to card base with decorative border near the bottom of the card. Adhere additional strips of patterned paper as desired.
5. Punch several circles from the left over black cardstock using Round ‘N Round Squeeze Punch.
6. Randomly adhere black circles to the card base above the patterned paper. Allow some to overhang the edges. Trim overhang.
7. Layer your Postage Stamp Die-Cut with Love Press Plate. Place Die-Cut & Love Press Plate in Orange Die-Cut Carrier to allow the Press Plate to rise. Ink press plate with black ink. Remove Die-Cut from Orange Carrier. Add a 4-1/2" square piece of grey cardstock, and then cover with the Medium Cutting Plate. Crank the stack through the Fuse.
8. Remove the die-cut.
9. Add alphabet stickers and prepare the border to be hand-stitched with embroidery floss by piercing holes approximately 1/4" apart using the piercing tool found in your Sew Taxi.
10. Thread your needle with an 18" length of 6-strand grey embroidery floss and do a back-stitch around the perimeter.
11. Adhere to card base using foam dimensional adhesive.
12. Add additional embellishments to finish off the card.