SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Heidi Swapp Minc Machine
Leopard Print Card
Love This card
Foil: Light Pink, Mint
Silver Glitter Paper
Stapler and staples
Foil the leopard print card with the Light Pink Foil.
2. Trim 1" from the bottom of the Leopard print card.
3. Trim 2 (3"x4") pieces of paper from the striped paper.
4. Foil the Love this 3"x4" section with the Light pink foil. Remove from the carrier sheet and sand lightly over the foil to reveal some of the toner. Wipe with a baby wipe to remove excess powder.
5. Place the mint foil over the 3x4 section and place through the minc again.
6. Foil the striped love section paper in mint foil. Cut a V at the bottom to create a banner.
7. Trim strips of vellum, white cardstock and silver glitter paper slightly longer than the width of the card and cut Vs in each end. Staple together then adhere to the front of the card.
8. Adhere the Mint banner over the strips.
9. Tie some white ribbom around the Love This card and finish with a bow.
10. Adhere the Love this section over the Mint banner to complete card.