Adult Medium Size
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Wool-Ease Chunky Yarn: 1 skein color of choice
- Knitting needles: size 6, size 8
- Stitch holders
- Large-eyed blunt needles
- Stitch markers
- Felt – color of choice
- Hand sewing needle
- Coordinating Thread
- Straight pins
Note: directions for the Easy-Knit Mittens are found at:
- Follow directions for the easy mittens found at the address above.
- Complete mittens before proceeding with the felt appliques.
- To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Use the patterns for the star, bow and snowman appliques.
- Cut out two of the design of choice or make up your own design and cut two.
- Pin the appliques to the mittens.
- Hand sew the appliques, one on each mitten, along the side covering the seam. Line the applique so it shows up half on the front and half on the back of the mitten. When the two mittens are lined up with each other they should make a whole design – see picture.