1. Cut the sheet of foam core board to fit inside the frame. Cut the sheet of cork to the same size as the foam core board. Glue the cork on top of the board.
2. Line the two sheets of black scrapbook paper to meet in the middle of the board just created. Glue in place, and cut off any overlapping pieces.
3. Carefully, cut out the map of the world from the map scrapbook paper. Glue the map paper to the center of the board.
4. With the tape measure, cut out the individual inch numbers 1 through 31. Glue a pushpin to the back of each of the numbers. Allow plenty of time to dry.
5. Sort through the alphabet numbers, separating out “S", “M", “T", “W", “T", “F", and “S". Glue these pieces in order to the top of the map, leaving a space between each letter.
6. Using the remaining letters, spell out each month. Glue the letters spelling the month to a small strip of cardboard, and glue a pin to the back of the month. Repeat for all 12 months.
7. Line up the tape measure numbers to align with the days of the week, and push them into the correct space. Find the current month, and push into place on the bottom of the map.
8. Place the finished calendar board into the frame.