1. Glue the 4"x4" plaque onto the center of the 5"x5" plaque. Clamp or set heavy objects on top. Allow to dry completely.
2. Meanwhile, insert the lamp cord switch onto the cord from the bottle lamp kit according to package directions.
3. Once the base is dry, drill a 1/2" hole in the center of the wood base.
4. Insert threaded nipple from the bottle lamp kit into the hole.
5. Wire the lamp kit according to package directions.
6. Using super glue adhere the wide mouth metal ring of the jar to the center of the base.
7. Once dry, screw a small light bulb in place.
8. Screw on jar color of your choice to metal ring.