For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash T-shirt. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
3. Lay very wet T-shirt flat on prepared work surface.
4. Wearing plastic gloves, remove caps from dye bottles. Fill dye bottles with water, replace caps and shake until colors are dissolved.
5. Apply blue, fuchsia, turquoise, lime and purple dye by lightly squeezing each dye color across the T-shirt. Dye will begin to bleed in different directions.
6. Wrap T-shirt with plastic tablecloth and let set for 6-8 hours.
7. Wash and dry separately.