1. Using French Blue Acrylic Paint and foam brush paint a base coat on plain wood frame. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Stamp Mermaid in black ink on white cardstock and die cut oval using die cutting tools.
3. Color Mermaid as desired with colored pencils.
4. Use makeup sponge and white acrylic paint to lightly sponge clouds on frame.
5. Use Zip Dry to glue Mermaid panel to front of dry frame.
6. Use Zip Dry to create area at bottom of frame for sand and cover with decorative sand. Allow to dry.
7. Use Zip Dry to add shells around mermaid panel and in corner of frame.
8. Add 5"x7" photo to back of frame.