1. Measure mesh tube to 18”. Cut.
2. Tie a knot at one end of tube, 1-1/2" from cut end.
3. At the other end, slide 1 pony bead on to tube.
4. Using Metallic beads for inner tube, slide 4 beads into tube. Gently, push down the tube.
5. Repeat step 3 & 4, 7 times. There will be 9 exterior beads at this point.
6. Trim off any frayed end of the tubing. Wrap tube around wrist twice, twisting tube once.
7. Put both ends of the tube together, slide both ends through 1 pony bead. Knot ends together to secure closure. Trim off any excess frayed tubing.
1. Using 3 different colored mesh tubing, cut a 12" piece of each color.
2. Knot all together at one end
3. Add 8 Pony Beads to each tube, space 1" apart.
4. Braid the 3 tubes together, loosely.
5. Tie second end together.
6. Using one tube from each end, tie both ends together tightly.