Michigan Bandana Wreath
- 14" Wire frame wreath
- Wooden board 2" x 14" x 1/8"
- Package of small wooden letters for: M,I,C,H,I,G,A,N
- Blue bandannas (7)
- Yellow bandannas (7)
- Small bottle of yellow acrylic paint- match bandanna yellow
- Piece of blue felt matching blue bandanna
- White wooden 6" letter M
- Tube of E6000 glue
- Bottle of felt glue
- Tie on the bandannas switching color around the wreath.
- Fluff out the blue bandannas to appear the dominant color.
- Glue the wooden M in the center of the wreath.
- Cover one side of the wooden board with felt glue and wrap the blue felt around the board, trimming off the excess felt. Possibly clamp it while it dries or place a heavy book on top.
- Paint the small wooden letter yellow and allow them to dry.
- Glue the letter onto the felt board.
- Glue the felt board to the wooden M in the middles of the letter.