SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mod Podge® Ultra Matte finish
- FolkArt® Home Décor Chalk: White Adirondack
- Mason jar
- Glass milk jug
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- 1/2" flat brush
- Rubbing alcohol
- Paper towels
- Water basin, mild soap & water
- Foam plates
- Wash jar and jug with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Create dots on the mason jar with hot glue. Work in sections to allow glue to harden.
- Apply lines of hot glue to the milk jug, starting with a swirl in the middle to create a tree knot design. Create lines around the knot to achieve a faux bois effect. Allow glue to harden.
- Paint over glue on both glass surfaces with White Adirondack. Apply several coats if needed, allowing drying time between applications.
- Seal both pieces with a coat of Ultra Matte finish. Allow to dry before applying any additional coats.