1. Cut chipboard into two 5"x7" pieces. Cover with pattern paper, wrapping edges. Machine stitch around edges; ink for an aged look. Cut three 10½"x6¾" pieces of ivory cardstock. Fold at 1" & 5¾" marks.
2. Position one cardstock piece with fold on left side & page without 1" folded gutter on top. Apply adhesive to top page only and attach to chipboard album back.
3. Cut 9½"x6¾" piece of ivory cardstock. Fold at 4¾" mark. Position piece with fold on right side. Apply adhesive to top of page; attach to chipboard cover.
4. Cut six 4½"x6½" paper prints. Ink edges & adhere to ivory cardstock pages. Machine stitch around edges of five pattern paper pieces.
5. For pocket page, cut page protector to 4½"x6½". Lay over unstitched pattern paper page. Machine stitch edges & through horizontal & vertical centers. Cut plastic just under stitching to open pockets.
6. Starting with album cover, glue pages together, adhering folded 1" gutters to back of the right-hand side of the previous page.
7. Print photos. Mat on ivory cardstock. Glue to album pages. Print journaling on ivory cardstock. Trim into strips; ink edges. Attach to pages with foam adhesive.
8. Embellish pages with borders, netting, pocket tags, cording, stickers, die-cuts, chipboard shapes & ephemera. Tuck some ephemera into pockets; secure with hot glue.
9. Cut six 4½"x6½" pieces of ivory cardstock. Glue to back sides of album pages to cover stitching.
TIP: Page will tend to shift under presser foot while sewing, so use a bit of temporary adhesive to secure the page protector to the album page to hold it in place. Remove adhesive before inserting ephemera.