SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Natural Cotton Macramé Cord
• No. 20 Hemp
• 21.81mm Silver Plated Flat Cable Chain
• 18in x 3mm Antique Silver Ball Chain
• 10mm Silver Kumihimo Endcaps Finding Kit
• Long/Flat Nose Pliers
• Wire Cutters
• Bead Glue of Choice
1. Cut the following into 18” lengths: macramé cord- 3 pc, hemp- 2 pc, silver chain- 2 pc, ball chain- 2pc.
2. Gather all cords so that they are even, and use a piece of hemp cord to tightly wrap the ends together for 1/2”, tie a knot, and trim excess hemp.
3. Split the cord and chain into three groups, so that there is a length of macramé cord in each group.
4. Braid for desired length of bracelet less the clasp. Use a piece of hemp to tightly wrap all of the cord and chain at this point, again for 1/2”. This will secure the cord and wire so that the kumihimo cord endcap can be added. Trim all excess cord and wire 1/8” after wrap.
5. Apply bead glue to one end of the bracelet and one endcap. Stick wrapped cord bracelet end into endcap, and hold for several seconds (until bead glue begins to dry). Repeat for other side.
6. Use pliers and jump rings to attach the toggle clasp to both endcaps on the bracelet.