Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plastic container
- Nail polish
- Ceramic planter or pot
- Fill a plastic container with water. Container will get messy.
- Pour in nail polish. Start with a light color and don’t worry if it looks transparent at first. It’s sitting on the water and creating a surface for the rest of the colors.
- Pour all the colors to be used and then use a toothpick to swirl the paint a bit to create a beautiful pattern.
- Take the planter (or any ceramic container) and place it straight down into the water on top of the nail polish design. Remove immediately.
- Allow planter to dry for about 20 minutes. Then add greenery.