SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd. each for 8 MLB® fleece banners or 1-1/2 yd. for one team of MLB
- 1 pkg. of twill tape
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
Seam allowance is 1/4” unless noted.
1. Cut 16: 10-3/4” wide X 12-3/4” long, centering Logo.
2. Fold banner in half, at fold line, measure from the top down 11”. Draw a line to the edge of banner to create the angle.
3. Sew two right side banners together at the top, leaving an opening for turning. Sew sides and bottom, leaving a 1” opening on each top corner to thread twill tape through. Turn and press.
4. Thread twill tape through each banner. Leave enough tape on each end for hanging banner.