1. Create oval and rectangular frames from mod mold using white mod melts in glue gun. Excess mod melt can be trimmed from frames with scissors. Create as many as needed for phrase.
2. Paint frames with Pure Gold. When dry, apply several coats of gold glitter paint. Allow to dry.
3. From paper pack, select letters and cut to fit slightly larger than frame opening. Glue to back of frames as shown.
4. Select background pattern and cut to fit large square. Also cut a strip of another pattern to create vertical banner.
5. Brush Mod Podge® onto front of strip and place face down onto square. Place wax paper over strip and squeegee to smooth. Repeat with background pattern.
6. Cut three lengths of baker' twine and tie knots into ends. Place frames with letters onto front of square for spacing.
7. Glue twine to square as shown. Glue frames along twine.
8. Attach charms where desired to finish.