1. Cut the canvas into an 18"x6" rectangle.
2. Hem the short side 1/2" folding towards the inside of bags.
3. Sew the folded edges.
4. With the hemmed side down, fold up 6-1/2" and sew the sides together. Cut the corners off at the bottom of bag close to the seam without cutting through it. Turn the bag right side out.
5. Open flap and glue the raw edge sides down with craft glue.
6. Cover a 4" x 18" scrap piece of canvas with Hologram Extreme Glitter. Apply at least three layers.
7. Tape off an inch straight down the middle of the bag and paint with the Hologram Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry. Tape off an inch going across the flap. Paint with Hologram Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry. This creates a cross on the front of the entire bag.
8. Make the Molds using the Mod Melts. Refer to the photo for the color placement of Hologram Extreme Glitter and the Inca Gold. Glue Mod Molds on top of each other as shown in photo.
9. When the canvas with the Hologram Extreme Glitter painted on it dries. Cut three 1" wide strips. Cut each into 8-1/2", 3-1/2" and 3-1/2" long. Make a loop with the longer piece and glue the ends together with the glittered side on the outside. Glue down the center to make the loops of a bow. Cut “V” shapes out of the smaller pieces only on one end. Glue the short pieces to the bottom of the looped piece to form a bow.
10. Glue the bow to the bag where the cross meets with craft glue. Glue the Mod Molds into the center of bows.
Instead of using the dowel, try snaps that are made for leather.