1. Paint entire box with black paint. Allow to dry.
2. Paint Wood Stove with red paint. Allow to dry.
3. Paint Wood Shelving Unit with white paint. Allow to dry.
4. Paint Chalkboard Easel as shown in photo or with design of choice.
5. Cut scrapbook paper to fit inside squares of shadow box as shown, glue inside.
6. Cut two assorted “rugs” from gingham fabric.
7. Glue Milk Bottles to Wood Cabinet, then glue Wood Cabinet inside of top left box. Glue Ingredient Box with Cookbook to back wall of box as shown.
8. In top right box, glue Heart Cake, Desserts on Plate, Cupcakes, Pitcher, and Fruit Tray to Wood Shelving Unit. Glue rug to box, glue Bookcase on top of rug. Cut White Fence to size around Shelving Unit and glue in place.
9. In bottom right box glue Wood Stove, Cooking Utensil Shelf, Feed Sacks and White Fence.
10. Glue Skillets inside bottom left corner box.
11. In middle box, glue rug to bottom, followed by Feed Sacks and Apple Basket.
12. Glue Chalkboard Easel inside remaining box.