1. Using a pencil, draw desired letter on the canvas.
2. Cut Styrofoam™ balls in half using a serrated knife.
3. Hot glue the Styrofoam™ halves to the canvas in a random pattern. Do not add any Styrofoam™ pieces inside the penciled in letter.
4. Cover the entire canvas with moss, except for inside the letter. Cover the canvas sides as well. Glue the moss in place with hot glue.
5. Glue small assorted stones inside the letter using super glue or epoxy.
6. Add a hanger by gluing a piece of twine to the back of the canvas.