1. Measure and cut chain to desired length. Note: if desired, add in an extra length of chain for a dangle.
2. Open one end of chain and attach a lobster clasp.
3. Place a single glass bead on headpin and make drop. Attach desired amount of drops on chain. Connect 2 on each link of chain.
4. Place single flower spacer bead on headpin and make a drop. Attach desired amount of drops on chain.
5. Open jump rings and attach ladybugs and butterflies to bracelet.
6. Attach desired amount of beads to end of chain to create dangle.