1. Use paper trimmer to cut one 11-1/4&x11-1/4&piece of white cardstock and one 11&x11&piece of aqua cardstock. Ink edges. Layer together. Adhere layers to one 12&x12&piece of dark red pattern paper to create base. Ink edges.
2. Use paper trimmer to cut one 9-1/2&x9-1/2&piece of floral pattern paper, one 9-3/4&x9-3/4&piece of dark brown cardstock, one 3-1/4&x12&piece of dark teal cardstock, one 3&x12&piece of yellow stripe pattern paper, and one 7-1/4&x5-1/4&piece of dark brown cardstock. Ink edges. Layer together.
3. To access the files to create cuts, go to Cricut.com/ProjectCenter and search for “My Daughter Scrapbook Layout.” Download the files and import them into the Cricut Craft Room&design software.
4. Connect Cricut Expression&2 machine to computer and create the cuts from the imported files as follows:
• Photo corner
Cut base (Dk Brown layer) from dark brown cardstock
Cut photo corner (Dk Teal layer) from dark teal cardstock
• Oval doily
Cut doily (White layer) from white cardstock
Cut teal oval (Dk Teal layer) from dark teal cardstock
• Cut yellow oval (Yellow layer)
Cut dress (Red Pttrn layer) from red floral pattern paper
• Cut body (Dk Brown layer) from dark brown cardstock