1. Paint the inside and outside edge of the napkin rings. Allow to dry.
2. Cut the threads holding the lip in place and open out trim.
3. Cut trim 1-1/2"x24". Then cut in four 5" lengths.
4. Liberally cover the edges and outside of a napkin ring with tacky glue.
5. Wrap one piece of fur around the napkin ring and fold the edge of the fur over the edge of the napkin ring. Use t-pins to hold edge in place if needed.
6. Slip one feather pick under the fur where the edges of the fur meet. Allow to dry.