1. Cut a length of ribbon that is 38" (or desired length). Attach a rectangular endcap finding to each end of the ribbon with the flat nose pliers. Attach a jump ring to one endcap finding, and a jump ring and lobster clasp to the other.
2. Fold the necklace ribbon in half, so that the clasp sits in the middle. Set aside.
3. String 6 small pink rondelles onto the beading wire, followed by one large coral rondelle, *two small pink rondelles, and one large coral rondelle.* Repeat from * to * until all of the large coral rondelles are used, then string 6 small pink rondelles.
4. Crimp each end of the strung beads to a jump ring. Trim ends. Attach a 16" length of chain to each jump ring as well.
5. String the round pink and orange beads onto beading wire. Crimp each end of the strung beads to two new jump rings. Attach an 11" length of chain to each jump ring as well.
6. It is easier to attach the strung beads to the necklace ribbon while working on a bust form. This will also help to ensure that all of the strands and chains will lay properly. Attach both jump rings on each chain and strand group to each end of the folded necklace ribbon. Fold the cup chain in half, and slide on the ribbon.