1. Cut fabric A and fabric B in rectangles that are 5“ x 3-1/2“. Two rectangles make each pillow bag. 10 bags would need 20 rectangles cut.
2. Sew each rectangle pillow bag (RS together) leaving 1“ opening. Flip to RS out and stuff with fiberfill.
3. Hand stitch the fabric opening closed to create a complete pillow bag.
4. Cut ribbons 12“ long. Use two different colors on each bag for extra impact.
5. Tie the ribbon around the wreath and knot. Tie around the bag and knot. This will hold the bag to the wreath firmly.
6. Cut long strips of fabric, fold under the raw edges and spiral around the wreath, pinning in place as you go.
7. Stylize wreath as desired.