SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Two fabrics of your choice 11”x17” each
- 2- Pieces of Pellon Wonder-Under Stretch 11”X17”
- 1” Button color of your choice
- Heavy weight cardstock or poster board 11”X17”
- Adhesive fabric glue
- Straight edge
- X-atco knife
- Cutting surface
- 2- pieces of paper 11”x17”
- Download the patterns and print on 11”X17”.
- Trim out the pattern onto your exterior fabric.
- Press the edges on the fabric following the instructions.
- Using the same exterior pattern, trace and cut out 1 piece of the Pellon Wonder-Under .
- Iron the Pellon Wonder-Under to the exterior fabric piece, and then peel off backing when cooled.
- Using the liner pattern, trace and cut one piece for the liner of the clutch purse.
- Following the pattern for the support, trace and cut one of each for a total of 3 pieces.
- Repeat step 7 with the Pellon Wonder-Under and then iron onto the cardstock.
- Place the cardstock pieces between exterior piece of fabric and the liner with the tacky side facing up.
- Fold over the edges of the exterior towards the liner and iron everything in place.
- Glue the sides of the clutch with the fabric adhesive.
- Glue the decorative button in the lower front middle of the flap and add Velcro to the inside flap to keep it closed.