1. Measure and cut two pieces of fabric 26"x26".
2. Turn fabric edges to the back forming 2" hems all around both pieces and press. It is easiest to start folding at the sides then top and bottom.
3. Measure, cut and place Stitch Witchery® in the fold just in from the raw edge and press to secure.
4. With wrong side together place the two fabric pieces together and position the Stitch Witchery® tape between the hems on three sides and press to fuse the hems together.
5. Insert pillow form into pillow shell and seal the open side as in the previous step.