- 5-1/2 yds. fleece fabric
- Scissors or rotary cutter & mat
- Tape measure
Project tip: Cut both layers of fleece at the same time.
1. From each piece of fleece, cut 56" x 70" rectangle.
2. Place fleece rectangles wrong sides together.
3. Cut out one 7" square from each corner of both fleece pieces.
4. To make the fringe, cut 7" into fleece at 1" intervals around all sides of both top and bottom.
5. Knot fringed pieces together around entire blanket, using 1 strand from the front fabric layer and 1 strand from the back fabric layer.
Kits available to make your no sew throw blanket here