1. Cut the first white cardstock sheet to 11”x11” and adhere it to the center of desired print from the stack.
2. Select 2 additional prints from the stack. Cut the first to 8-1/2”x8-1/2” and adhere it to the center of the white cardstock square. Cut the second to 7-1/2”x4” and adhere it vertically to the left side of the previous print.
3. Cut the green cardstock sheet to 7-1/2”x5-1/2”. Adhere this horizontally to the center of the layout as shown.
4. Adhere the photo to the remaining white cardstock sheet. Cut this out, leaving a thin white border on all sides. Adhere this to the center of the green cardstock rectangle.
5. Cut out 4 pennants, several large circles, and 2 small circles from various prints in the stack. Adhere a section of the green twine below the photo, leaving a tail at both ends that trails onto the white cardstock on both sides. Adhere the pennants and circles as shown along the center section of the green twine, to create a banner.
6. Using the Cricut machine, cut out the words “Oh Santa” and “I’ve been…” from a silver glitter sheet in the Twinkle Glints stack. Adhere the two sets of words as shown, one above the photo and one below.