1. Use the Fuse Creativity System™ to diecut flowers in various shades of purple. Die-cut 3 to 4 cardstock borders.
2. Stagger borders slightly and use adhesive to attach to front of card. Trim any excess off edges
3. Stamp sentiment along bottom edge of card.
4. Add twine, ribbon or string for embellishment.
1. To bring an ombre effect to this second card, spray an aqua mist onto some doilies.
2. Spray a couple of extra times to intensify the color on the darker doilies
3. Finally, layer these doilies onto the card and round the top corners.
1. One of the easiest ways to create an ombre effect is to use watercolors. Simply choose a color and paint it onto white cardstock, thinning the color with water while working down.
2. Once the paper has dried, punch circles from it to add onto a card.