1. Wash T-shirt and leave damp. Lay out on covered work surface.
2. Tie shirt in desired tie pattern with rubber bands.
3. Mix desired dye colors according to package directions.
4. Apply dyes to shirt and allow to set for time recommended in package instructions or overnight.
5. Rinse shirt under cool running water then wash and dry as recommended in package instructions.
6. Cut dyed shirt into 1' strips. Combine with denim strips and braid or macramé into bracelet lengths, adding beads or embellishments as desired.
7. Use Aleene’s Jewelry and Metal Glue to secure bracelet ends into clasps.