1. Create an origami bird, and spray with clear gloss varnish when finished; let dry.
2. Slide headpin through bird and add pearl bead and leaf and then form a simple loop.
3. Slide headpin through 4 orange leaves, 4 yellow leaves, and 4 green leaves and form a fancy loop. Do this to three sizes of leaves. Add link to loop and attach to chain.
4. Slide a headpin through 4 light green chips and 4 dark green chips then form a simple loop and attach to chain.
5. Open gold jump ring, add lobster claw and attach to chain. On other end of chain open and attach another gold jump ring.