SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam™ witch head
- Paints: green, orange, yellow, black, white, pink
- 3/4" Paintbrush
- Small detailing brush
- Paint dish pallet for mixing paint
Refer to photo for color placement and shading
Allow paint to dry thoroughly between each coat and color. Note: Two coats of paint may be needed.
- Paint face green, while the paint is still wet, blend a small amount of yellow onto cheeks, nose and chin.
- Paint hair and eyebrows black, while the paint is still wet, blend a small amount of white onto hair to create gray streaks.
- Paint inside of mouth black; paint teeth and lips.
- Paint eyes yellow, orange and black.
- Refer to photo and continue shading as desired.