1. Pre-wash, dry and iron T-shirt.
2. Prepare work surface with paper towels.
3. Lay shirt out flat on prepared work surface.
4. Place a piece of cardboard or Tulip Fashion Form between layers of shirt (so paint does not absorb through to the back).
5. Using a ruler and masking tape, create striped pattern, defining areas to be painted.
6. Spray paint onto fabric, using 1 or multiple colors. Follow instructions on package for best results.
7. Allow to dry.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 on back of shirt, if desired.
9. Remove masking tape.
10. Follow instructions on package for washing and wearing.