SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Foliage Mixed Accents
- Embossing Powder - Clear
- Embossing Gun
- Forest Floor Bold Prints
- Stamp & Cuts® Thanks
- Spring Branch
- Green Hills Shadow Ink Mid-Tone
- Lime Green Mid-Tone Ink
- Chalkboard Mid-Tone Ink
- VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
- Snow Layering Paper
- Foliage Mixed Layering Paper
- Midnight Mixed Layering Paper
- Ink blending tool
- Die cutting machine
- Light pink marker
- Dimensional adhesive
- Cut a sheet of black layering paper in half lengthwise and fold to form top folding card. Set aside.
- Clear emboss background stamp on white card stock.
- Using ink blending tool, blend green mid tone inks over surface.
- Trim piece to 3-3/4"x5-1/2".
- Stamp panda with black ink and fussy cut. Add optional color to cheeks.
- Die cut two branches, trimming them slightly to resemble bamboo branches.
- Die cut sentiment from black card stock.
- Adhere panel to black card base. Add branches, panda and sentiment.