1. Trim the bottom portion of the bag with Washi tape
2. Tear sections of Washi tape and attach to scrap paper. Use a star punch and punch stars from the Washi paper.
3. Embellish a tag with Washi tape and several stars. Ink the edges with a stamp pad.
4. Place treats or gift into bag. Fold flap over and punch 2 holes into the top center of the bag. String some baker’s twine through the holes and attach the tag.
5. Add some Washi tape to the flap for extra decoration and attach some stars with glue dots.