1. Clean glass jars with rubbing alcohol and allow to dry completely.
2. Print off pattern and insert inside glass jar, design facing outward. Secure with tape.
1. Using liner brush, outline vine with Green.
2. Mix Yellow with small amount of Green to make light green color. Paint leaves with liner brush by outlining leaf with Green. Alternate between light green mix and Green to fill in leaf. Paint one leaf at a time until all leaves are painted.
3. Dab liner brush into Red and lightly touch glass to paint holly berries. Allow to dry.
4. When all paint is dry, for darker green vine, paint with another coat of Green. For darker holly berries, paint with another coat of Red.
5. Paint lid with DecoArt® Acrylic paint and DecoArt® Dazzling Metallics.
Peace Dove and Snowflakes
1. Using liner brush, trace outline of dove using Black. Paint olive branch and leaves Green.
2. Fill in dove using soft bristle brush and generous amounts of White. Lightly move paint around and fill in to all edges of dove. Allow to dry. After paint has dried completely, paint with another coat if desired.
3. Mix White with small amount of Blue for light blue color. Using liner brush, outline each snowflake. Allow to dry.
4. When paint is completely dry, paint snowflake with thicker second coat of light blue. After second coat has dried, lightly dab liner brush into light blue and paint dots in uniform patterns on snowflakes.
5. Paint lid with DecoArt® Acrylic paint and DecoAr®t Dazzling Metallics.