1. Fold 11"x4-1/4" Light blue cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Cut white cardstock to 6"x4"
3. Pour VersaMark™ refill bottle into a plastic container.
4. Dip just the tips of the paint brush in the VersaMark™.
5. Brush VersaMark™ lightly on to the white cardstock at an angle.
6. Starting at one corner pour the aqua embossing powder over about 1/4 of the ink in the same direction as the brush strokes making sure to hold the cardstock so the embossing powder falls away from the other ink.
7. Repeat with Periwinkle, Blue blaze and Lapis pearl.
8. Heat with a heat tool to set.
9. Trim embossed cardstock to 5-1/2"x2-3/4".
10. Glue to 5-1/2"x3" dark blue cardstock.
11. Glue to the left side to the card front.
12. Stamp Peacock Feather on1-3/4"x4" white cardstock with VersaMark™ ink pad.
13. Pour embossing powders covering only parts of the feather holding the cardstock so the powder falls away from the rest of the ink as before.
14. Glue to 2"x4-1/4" dark blue cardstock.
15. Glue to the right side of the card front.
16. Stamp “Just a little note" on 2-1/4"x3/4" white cardstock with VersaMark™ ink.
17. Emboss with Lapis pearl embossing powder.
18. Glue to 2-1/2"x1" dark blue cardstock.
19. Adhere to card with adhesive squares.