1. Slide a crimp bead on the beading wire, followed by one side of the toggle clasp. Fold the wire back through to create a loop that is about 1/8" and so that the toggle moves freely. Trim excess wire.
2. Trim the wire at the other end so it is 19" long.
3. Slide 3 - 4mm pearls onto the wire, followed by 4 - 6mm pearls, and 5 - 8mm pearls. Slide on a wood bead followed by 1- 8mm pearl. Alternate with wood beads and 8mm pearls until you have reached the last wood bead.
4. After the last wood bead, slide 5 - 8mm pearls on the wire, 4 -6mm pearls, then 3- 4mm pearls.
5. Repeat Step 1 with the other side of the toggle clasp.