1. Use Fiskars® Ultra ShapeXpress™ with Fiskars® ShapeTemplate™ to cut a 3” circle from brown cardstock.
2. Slide the circle template down to create a football shape on the cut circle and trim off one side.
3. To create easy laces, cut a 1-3/8” wide strip of white cardstock.
4. Punch along one side of the white cardstock with Fiskars® Border Punch – Notebook.
5. Flip the strip over and, beginning in the same position to be sure the designs align, punch along the other side.
6. Trim strip to five laces long and snip off rectangle edges.
7. Adhere lace strip onto center of football tag.
8. Print out the sentiment “We had a ball!” onto white paper and trim into a thin strip; adhere centered on laces.
9. Wrap a candy pop or other edible goodie inside a yellow napkin and tie on football tag with ribbon to complete.