1. Using a die cut, electric cutting machine or template, cut popcorn box shape from blue cardstock. Assemble.
2. Adhere oval tag vertically to box. Wrap box with a length of red and white baker’s twine.
3. Cut a 1” x 2” section of kraft and yellow cardstock. Trim ends of kraft cardstock into a point. Tear end of yellow cardstock and adhere to the point end of the draft cardstock.
4. Cut a 1” x 1” section of pink cardstock. Round top two ends of pink section. Adhere to top of the yellow cardstock. Cut a 1” x 1/4” section of silver glittersilk cardstock. Adhere to bottom of pink section. Using a black pen, color in pointed tip to create pencil end.
5. Adhere pencil to the center of the oval tag.