1. Follow the flower patterns to place the beads on the pegboards.
2. Place some parchment paper over the beads on the pegboard. Preheat a dry iron to a medium setting. Slowly run it in a circular motion on the beads and pegboard for 10 seconds, or until the beads have fused together. Remove the parchment paper, and carefully turn the pegboard to the other side, then slowly take it off. Put the parchment paper back, and repeat the fusing process.
3. Thread twine through a top bead hole in the flower. Pull the ends even.
4. Add 3 beads to each string. Tie a knot 1" above the beads.
5. Add 4 beads to each string. Tie a knot 1" above the beads.
6. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 to finish.