1. Place beads on the board following the pattern.
2. Place paper on top of design.
3. Fuse the designs.
4. Cut a 4"x8" card from white cardstock & fold in half.
5. Bring ribbon through the 2 top holes of the ornament. Bring each ribbon end through the back of each hole. Pull each end leaving 3" (for the hanging loop) then tie the ribbon in a bow in the front.
6. Make a 1/4" hole in the front of the card 1" down from the center.
7. Insert hanging loop through the hole & pull all the way in. Keeping the loop a bit loose, tape it to the inside top of the card.
Ask an adult to fuse designs.
1. Place pegboard on flat, heat-safe surface.
2. Set a household iron to the medium setting. Place ironing paper over the pegboard. In a circular motion, begin to iron the project.
3. Do not press down with the iron. As the beads begin to fuse, you will see the circles of the beads start to show through the paper. When ironed properly, the beads will still have an open center. Let the design cool.
4. Remove the paper & bead design from the pegboard. Flip the design over to expose the non-fused side. Repeat step two. Let cool completely. Note: Beads need heat for about 10-20 seconds per side to fuse evenly.
5. Lift the paper occasionally to see how the beads are fusing. Depending on the size of the project, additional heating time may be require.