1. Cut a length of petal trim approximately 6" (or 7 petal “groupings”) and a length of lace trim approximately 10" (or 5 “points”).
2. Sew a running stitch through the bottom edge of the lace trim and gather by pulling one end of the thread until points form a circle. Tie both thread ends together to secure.
3. Fold the mesh edge of the petal trim together so the long edges are touching. Gather trim in a circle to achieve a bloom. Secure in place with needle and thread, making sure to tie a secure knot.
4. Use hot glue to secure three pearls in center of bloom.
5. Use hot glue to secure lace circle and bloom onto clear hair comb.