Photo Snow Globe Ornaments
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3" Round Clear Plastic Ornaments
- Fake Snow
- Clear School Glue or Clear Tombow Glue
- Quick Grip Glue
- Miniature Pine Trees
- White Acrylic Paint
- Medium Paintbrush
- X-Acto® Knife
- Cutting Surface
- Wire Cutters
- Wooden Skewers
- 1 1/2"-2" Tall Photos Printed on Cardstock
- Cut out around the person or animal on the photo, leaving some extra space on the photo at the base for mounting in globe.
- Bend the extra space at the base of the photo to create a stand to glue inside the bottom of the globe.
- Carefully curl photo to slide into globe.
- With your wooden skewer, place small dabs of Quick Grip glue in the bottom of the globe and mount the base to the glue.
- Let it dry for about 15 minutes. Repeat this process, placing the glue on the bottom of the back side of the small trees.
- Make sure you remove any wooden bases to the trees first with the wire cutters.
- To make it easier to insert, you can use scissors to trim the tree into more of a cone. Use your wooden skewers to hold the trees against the bottom of the globe.
- Once they are secure, add snow into the bottom of the globe.
- Push the snow into place with your skewers.
- You can use two skewers to uncurl the photo once it is securely attached to the bottom of the globe.