1. Start by cutting a length of chain for your wrist.
2. Wrap 3 12 mm wooden balls with floss. Put a 10mm bead cap on either end. Slide headpin through ball and form a fancy loop on end, attaching to chain with jump ring.
3. Wrap wire around round nose pliers and attach glass flower at one end. Add a daisy spacer. and make a simple loop at the other end. When finished, attach to chain with jump ring.
4. Add a single medium jump ring on the leaf and attach to chain. Make 4 leaves.
5. Slide one bead cap, one 6mm pink bead and another bead cap onto a headpin and form a fancy loop. Attach to chain with jump ring. Make 5 beads.
6. Slide one seed bead, one 5mm pink crackle bead onto a headpin and form a fancy loop. Attach to chain with jump ring. Make 4 beads.
7. Attach lobster claw with jump ring and then attach another jump ring to the other end of the bracelet.