SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mini glass apothecary bottles
- Acrylic paint – hot pink, medium pink, light pink, white
- 5 cups
- Surface cover
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Create 5 shades of pink (from dark to light) by adding a drop of pink acrylic paint and adding more pink or white to create desired shade.
- Pour mixture in to bottles and move around to coat inside.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place bottles upside down on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake upside down for 10 minutes, flip to right side up and bake until clear.