1. Paint all the wood spools, foam egg and round beads with Pink Parfait. Let dry.
2. Twist four pipe cleaners together in the middle. Add the following to each end of pipe cleaners: one 5/8"x3/4" spool, bead, 1/2"x1/2" spool, bead, 1/2"x1/2" spool, bead, 1/2"x3/8" spool, bead, 1/2"x3/8" spool and finally the last bead. Curl up each end of pipe cleaners.
3. Glue the egg to the center of legs.
4. Add the eyes with the 3/4" Spouncer™ dipped in White. Then add the black center with the end of the Spouncer™ dipped in Black.
5. Paint a smile with the liner brush and Black, or use an extra fine black permanent marker.