1. Cut a nose from the back of the pumpkin. (The hole will be covered with fabric.) Set the nose aside.
2. Wrap the fabric around the Funkins™ pumpkin, like a bandana, and secure with a piece of ribbon low on the right side. Trim excess fabric into two tails, using pinking shears.
3. Cut an eye patch from black felt and mount on red felt, leaving a small border of red showing. Snip two holes in patch and thread elastic through. Tie the elastic ends together and secure to the pumpkin with pins.
4. Cut eye components from Felt and glue in place. Push brad through felt layers.
5. Cut mouth and teeth and glue to pumpkin.
6. Glue nose to pumpkin, securing with pins until glue dries.
7. Cut earrings out of gold glitter craft foam and secure with straight pins.
8. Attach hat and plume with pins.
9. Create beard stubble around the mouth, with black-head straight pins.