Now PAW Patrol fans can get creative with everyone's favorite Fire Pup, Marshall! Kids can have fun imagining fire rescue missions again and again with the Play-Doh tools in this set. The Marshall figure doubles as a stamper to create Play-Doh wood beams to create practice targets, and his pup house makes more fun shapes to help kids tell their own stories based on their favorite hit TV show. Stamp Cali the cat and Marshall's firefighter badge with the stampers for more pretend play. This PAW Patrol arts and crafts set brings the right colors with non-toxic Play-Doh compound in 3 fun size 1-ounce cans and 1 standard 2-ounce can. This creative toy makes a great rainy day activity or gift for kids 3 years and older who love to get creative with squishy materials like modeling clay.
- RESCUE MISSIONS WITH MARSHALL FROM PAW PATROL - This PAW Patrol activity set for kids 3 and up inspires them to imagine their own rescue missions with squishy, colorful Play-Doh compound!
- DOUBLE-BARREL PLAY-DOH WATER CANNON - The double water cannon squeezes strings of Play-Doh water and can attach and detach from Marshall's pup pack.
- EARN YOUR FIREFIGHTER BADGE - Reimagine your own PAW Patrol missions by stamping a Play-Doh version of Marshall's badge and Cali the cat, or using the molds on the firehouse for more fun creations!
- 4 PLAY-DOH COLORS - This PAW Patrol arts and crafts set brings the right colors with non-toxic Play-Doh compound in 3 fun size 1-ounce cans and 1 standard 2-ounce can.
- GREAT FOR PAW PATROL FANS - The detailed Marshall action figure has a stamper on the bottom to let kids recreate their favorite scenes from the PAW Patrol TV show!